Re: 3 Inch Body Lift Installed

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 17 1999 - 19:37:14 EDT

In a message dated 10/17/99 5:38:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
dakota@ivyleague.net writes:

<< I installed a 3 inch Performance Accessories Body Lift on my 98 Standard
Cab
 last Friday and have some pictures up for anyone who is interested.
 Overall the project went very well and I am pleased with the results. >>

Nice looking Dakota 4x4 David!! I really like the rear bumper also! I take it
you were running the 31's before the lift, so what size are you looking to
fit now after the lift? Looks like 33's should fit rather well, 32's
definately. Go for the 33's though!!! Once again, great 4x4!!!!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6