Re: Re: 6er, was:I GET SPANKED!!! was: My first Spank!!! wooo hooo

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Sun Oct 17 1999 - 23:06:38 EDT

Pickin' on my 6er....
I was trying to explain this to someone just yesterday!
OK, if I'd known how obsessed with my truck I was going to be,
I might have bought the 8. But I didn't, and now I have a 2 yr
old 6er. It would cost me a few thousand to trade it in, and
I can't afford that now, because I want to buy a house. So I
should just wait 5 yrs, till I can buy a new truck? I don't think
so!
And one more thing. Those with CC 4x4 autos really need a V8 to
muscle that beast around. I have a RC 2wd 5sp. I'm not convinced
Baby's any slower than those brutes.
Flip
Guy I was trying to explain this to was also telling me that the $$
for the mods I'm planning would be wasted, because my 6er will never
be a classic, and I'll never get the money back. "can't call it an
investment!" ??? I didn't call it an investment! I don't want my $$
back! (well, if you were offering...) I wanta have fun NOW!
Not gonna be worth anything when it has 200,000 miles on it anyway....