Re: Re: Nitrous Express, I want it, I want it bad

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Oct 17 1999 - 23:23:57 EDT

to be honest I've never seen the intake setup on the older daks but the guys
at NX claim to have a kit for everything. and I think they do. is the 93 the
one with throttle boby injection? if it is then NOS has a nice plate system
for it too. www.nosnitrous.com
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1