OCTANE!!!!!!!!!(a little long)

From: Mst29@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 18 1999 - 17:35:19 EDT

              Is it possible for the computers on our daks to adjust
themselves and raise the timing slightly? I've been running 93 octane for
the past 3 months and i think its working better with it. In between these 3
months i added a TB and headers to my list of mods and gained a good deal of
power. This week i decieded to go cheap and fill it up with 89. It feels so
slugish. I'll never put anything in but 93 from now on.
It really feels different, like I lost 10 hp . Im thinking this has to do
with the computer.