Body Lift Installed/CA, NV 4-Wheelers

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Mon Oct 18 1999 - 18:47:44 EDT

David, the truck looks very cool. I bet it gets lots of looks now huh?? I
wouldn't worry about the dents, I just added to my scratch collection last
weekend and my friends think I'm crazy too, you're not alone.

By the way, any CA or NV DMLer's interested in a run to Tahoe?? I'm
thinking of 10-29 to 10-31 or 11-1-99. I'm heading up with some friends to
play on some parts of the Rubicon trail. Not the short wheelbase stuff yet,
I need to get my skid plates on first, but just going up to play that
weekend.

John McKinney

Thanks, my dealer thinks so also...even tho they just shake their heads when
they see me pull into the parking lot. I just tell them that dents add
character.

>> I take it you were running the 31's before
>> the lift, so what size are you looking to
>> fit now after the lift? Looks like 33's
>> should fit rather well, 32's definately.
>> Kyle

Yes, the 31's were already on...I am looking at going with 33's but am
thinking about what width to go with.

David Martin
98 SC 5.20500 (CDT)