Re: Snow vs 2wd!

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 18 1999 - 22:05:56 EDT

In a message dated 10/17/1999 2:03:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
hoegen@kersur.net writes:

<<
 Dudes,
     New England winter is almost here and I got me a 2WD Dak (Doh!!). This
 thing slips in the rain, I hate to see what it's gonna be like in the snow.
     Anyone have any suggestions on how I can get through my first Dak
 winter - sand? Concrete? bigger tires??

 Thanks all

 Kevin
 http://www.kersur.net/~hoegen

If they sell sand tubes in your area invest in about 4 of them, make a box
between your wheel wells to put them in to keep them directly over your rear
axle, you can throw more in if you want but the more weight the harder it is
to stop in slick conditions. Plus get some aggressive meats for the back end.

MrDakota 95 4x2 in N.E. Iowa