Re: Re: Nylon Throttle Body?

From: Dave Scelfo (macncheesemonster@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 18 1999 - 22:31:24 EDT

>ONe of the mos important questions......how much will it cost?

     Well, I've never bought a big ole hunk of Nylon so I'll have to check.
The corvette one is $99.95 but its just one big hole. You guys have to tell
me more about the throttle body... I dont have one yet. I think from
looking at the pictures that the Dakota one is alot more complicated.
     If I cant do the throttle bodies, I could probably knock out a bunch of
throttle body spacers. I'm going to check into the properties of nylon
first. I'm not sure that its better than the laminated wood spacers.

--
Dave