Re: Re: Nylon Throttle Body?

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Oct 18 1999 - 23:15:00 EDT

I'm not as concerned with the cost I'm looking at the possibility of TB's
and intakes that don't have porting limits like you would get when porting
out OE parts. you can only go as far as the outside diameter of the parts
will allow. If these were made with that in mind we could make parts that
can flow some really large amounts of air. add a hot cam and some nice port
work to the heads and we could have some high rpm monsters that could
compete without having to add toys like nitrous or a supercharger ( not that
I have a problem with these things but a SC puts quite a load on the
combustion chamber and bottles go empty)
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1