Re[2]: How bout a 4x meet in jersey ? (Peter)

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 07:55:55 EDT

I'd love to go but it's a tough time of year or me... I've been up bow hunting
every weekend I could make in October and rile season is just around the
corner. Can't wait! Let me know what date your thinking of and I'm in if it
doesn't conflict with hunting.
Tom

P.S. Bob, the best thing you can do is drag that ass-scraper over some rocks
--it will clean off all the road grime from your undercarriage! :-)