Re: How bout a 4x meet in jersey ? (tom)

From: Bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 23:54:58 EDT

fawcett@uism.bu.edu wrote:

> I'd love to go but it's a tough time of year or me... I've been up bow hunting
> every weekend I could make in October and rile season is just around the
> corner. Can't wait! Let me know what date your thinking of and I'm in if it
> doesn't conflict with hunting.
> Tom
>
> P.S. Bob, the best thing you can do is drag that ass-scraper over some rocks
> --it will clean off all the road grime from your undercarriage! :-)

> Subject: Re: DML: How bout a 4x meet in jersey ? (Peter)
> Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
> Date: 10/18/99 11:57 PM
>
> OK, we have Bob and Greg,
> Anyone else?

Tommy Boy,
Just wait until Haze finds out your shooting poor helpless bambi, your in big
trouble boy!
Bob

Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters Burgandy
Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B TB, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Infinity
Kappa's, MTX 275x, MTX Thunderform and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995