Re: Ar-767's

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 12:06:38 EDT

In a message dated 10/19/99 4:58:51 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
tigers@bserv.com writes:

<< For winter-like conditions, I'm in the camp that believes a taller,
narrower
 tire offers better traction because truck's rear weight is more concentrated
 on a narrower patch. Also, the taller tire will, to a small degree, help
 lessen the torqueyness of the 360. The steel rims will also help in this
 respect. IMO.

All I can say is make sure you get good tires if you'r goin 235/75R15, mine
are shit, and the truck handles liek crap,e ven compare to the 4 different
types that where on there before (205/75R15) Greg