Re: Re: Nitrous Express, I want it, I want it bad

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 12:10:40 EDT

In a message dated 10/19/99 6:15:12 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
nosdakota@email.msn.com writes:

<< As for the money issue let me know another mod that'll give you 1.5 seconds
 for that kinda money and I'll buy six of them. >>

In that respect I love it, did you install it yourself? I think I would want
to (money again) I am having that problem with anything I do to my truck, I
can do alot of it, but I don't know how to, and I don't wanna waste that much
money on screwing somthing up. Greg