dakota body lift

From: MoreMPH@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 15:06:45 EDT

Here is scoop with my current lift. The trail master 4" was already
installed when i purchased the truck. Looks to be a fairly easy
installation. I want 33's not 35's should i go only with a 2 body lift.
Also when i purchased the truck there was severe rubbing with the tire and
the back lower edge of fender. With 31x9.5 mud tires. I adjusted the
torsion bar to take care of this problem. Now i was thinkin if the torsion
bar was out of spec that my of caused that problem but i dont know the spec
for the torsionj bar adjustment. It still looks as if 31 are about as big
as i can go maybe 32 but i dont want a set of cut tires. Plus i dont want to
look likea dork with a 3 bodylift and 33 when 35 should be there. I think i
have a high gearing already and dont want to regear for 35. how can i find
my gear ratio without opening the diff. can find no tag in glovebox or
underhood. any ideas. or suggestions. Sorry No Pics On my websiteyet got to
get my mom to takeit to work to scan the pics. thanks travis