Any interested in '97 15x8" Alloy Wheels?

From: Muscara, Anthony F (MuscaraAF@state.gov)
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 15:49:40 EDT

Hey,

I've been thinking about selling my stock wheels. They're the nice ones,
and they're in pretty good shape. They currently have Daytona 275-60R15
tires mounted on them, which still have some life left on them, although one
has a plug in it and one a screw (heheh.) Just wondering if anyone on here
is looking for a set, and if so, how much would you be willing to offer?
I'd keep the tires if you're not interested in them.

Thanks.