Re: DML:Trannies - Speakin' of

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 19:14:10 EDT

I did do the work myself. the instructions are pretty good except they don't
mention one checkball that I didn't know where to put when I was done I had
to figure it out from the marks in the valve body. morale of the story is
take it apart real slow and watch where everything came from it could save
you an hour later.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1