Re: Ping and Rattle problems

From: Michael Stepka (mstepka@genesisdj.com)
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 21:03:16 EDT

I have this same exact problem...but mine is a 98 with 18,000 miles and mine
has been doing it since about 7,000 miles. And it is still doing it. I
have brought it in many times and they say at the dealer they don't know
what's wrong with it. I called and complained to Chrysler, but they are
still investigating it. I think it is bull shit. I am pretty pissed
about it.

Mike
mstepka@genesisdj.com
www.genesisdj.com/truck.html