RD PERFORMANCE CORE CREDIT?

From: Christopher Blancher (campybiker@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 05:18:11 EDT

DML'ers,

For the folks who have purchased TB's from RD Performance,
how many of you folks received your "CORE CREDIT"?

Was your "CORE CREDIT" put on your credit card in a timely
manner after you shipped the TB core back to RD Performance?

I shipped my TB core back to RD Performance on 9/2/99 and
still have not received my "CORE CREDIT" to my credit card.
What kind of business is RD Performance running?

I would like to see your responses on the DML board.

Thanks,

Christopher Blancher
1999 Dakota R/T SC Intense Blue
RD Performance TB