RE: dakota body lift and suspension CORRECTION

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Wed Oct 20 1999 - 12:33:30 EDT

Hey Walt,
Thanks for posting that earlier msg. with all the pictures of various levels
of lift. Its great to be able to look and see how various levels of lift
will make the DAK look.

About that backspacing for the T-master lift: 3.75 in.
Is that the minimum or maximum? The wheels I'm looking at have a backspace
of 4.5 inches. If I'm thinking about this correctly, that would mean the
wheels/tires are moved more inward then a 3.75 backspace?

Thanks again for all the info.

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI