Re: DML 4x meet.

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 20 1999 - 14:39:52 EDT

Paragon looks pretty cool. I would also be interested in trying out their
trails. However, I think I would like to wait til spring. Gives me time to
make the truck more trail worthy (Loose the street tires for some new
Off-Road and replace those u-joints on the front shaft. etc...) and of
course, a few more mods!

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM