Dakota Body Lift

From: MoreMPH@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 20 1999 - 15:07:28 EDT

Hi again the truck in question has Boyd aftermarket rims not sure which
model. How can i properly measure backspacing of my rims. If these rims
have the wrong backspacing and i changeout to diffrent ones i am goig to
need to adjust my torsion bars does anybody know the correct setting of these
with the lift kit. Also sould 33's fit without rubbing and only the lift kit
or witch body lift size should i go with

                thanks travis
P.S. I wish i could of bought thetruck i really wanted no worrys about lift.
 It was a 98 ram 2500hd CUmmins diesel 5sp 4.5 "lift and 315 tires with room
for 36's