4.7, anything else?

From: Eric Kurtz (erickurtz@home.com)
Date: Wed Oct 20 1999 - 19:28:05 EDT

Ill see what I can find tomorrow. Anything else you guys might be
interested in finding out before I sign off? Im not buying that 88 Dak
afterall. I signed on to the XJ list a couple days ago. Man, I get
more posts there than here! I didnt think that was possible. I average
110 a day there! Anyway, Mark, take care of that dak man and let me
know when youre ready to sell it.
  I got my 00 Cherokee the same day Mark drove off in my Dak. I love
this xj, its pretty cool. Well, Im going to hang out for about another
3 or 4 days, then Im taking down my Dak site, so Mark, take the pics
that you want off of it! Its been the best list Ive ever been on folks,
Im gonna miss ya'll. keep in touch and dont forget to write! lol
Seriously, if anyone has any questions that I can help with, please feel
free to drop me a line! Boog, you have my work number! lol later guys
Eric