Re: 4.7, anything else?

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 00:45:43 EDT

Hey Eric,

Could you find out if and when Dodge is going to redo the Ram and if it is
going to have a crew cab or not. This kinda hinges on whether or not I am
going to get a D quad cab or wait for the new Rams. I have heard rumors of
this but wanted to see if you could confirm it.

Thanks,
Chris Oertell
mailto:coertell@earthlink.net
Arcadia, CA