Re: Re: 4.7, anything else? attn: Eric, EMERGENCY!!

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 13:02:42 EDT

Hehehe. Good job!
Yeah, Eric, we need to know these things! Also:
Is the D2K really speed limited to 100?
How do we convince DC to quit restraining our trucks?
ARE they going to put that neat tailgate design that the Buzz
has the design for on Daks?
When?
What's the next gen Dak going to look like?
Next gen Ram?
Will they build me a Sidewinder if I ask really nice?
Is Daimler going to take the lessons in automotive design that
they badly need from Chrysler?

Now remember, you can't leave until you answer ALL our questions!
Flip