Re: 4x4 meet in jersey (Walt)

From: Bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 18:49:31 EDT

Walter Felix wrote:

> I don't know either location. I'll leave it to you NJ boys to pick one.
>
> I still would like to see us make a trip out of the Paragon Place. Maybe
> next summer. Second weekend in July (think 7,8 & 9th) is Bloomsburg.
> Biggest 4x4 show in the country. Maybe we can tack on a day or two around
> that. The 2WD guys can also do Carlile that same weekend. I Think
> Bloomsburg and Carlile are about an hour apart. We get together on Saturday
> night for the Huge Cruise Night in Bloomsburg. I promise not to get a
> disorderly conduct this time.
>
> What about Bob? Leave the Ass-scraper parked somewhere, you ride with me. If
> anyone walks up the that side of the truck and calls you Ingrid, just act
> natural.
>

> >Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 00:43:35 -0400
> >From: "Peter L Anthony" <panthony@pcn.com>
> >Subject: DML: 4x4 meet in jersey
> >
> >Ok,
> > The attendee's are coming to a creeping halt.
> >how about a vote?
> > We can't get into paragon untill the earliest march 2000.
> >Sooooooo,
> > The choices are, Ringwood or Wharton. Unless anyone else has a better
> >choice. Let's see who wants where. I'm sure the 2x4 guys will be able to
> >ride along with us 4x's.
> >First we'll get a place, then we'll set a date.
> >OK?
> >
> >Peter L Anthony
> >PCN Inc.
> >Voice- (973)-290-5508
> >Fax- (973)-490-3107
> >E-mail- panthony@pcn.com
> >

> Walt Felix
> 88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4
> Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
> http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM

Walt,
Excellent Idea!
Maybe I'll go a couple miles in everyones truck and at the end I'll announce the
winner of the A) best 4 x 4 B) best sound system C) Craziest 4 wheeler.
Act like Ingrid???? I don't think I could walk like her! :o)
Bob

--
Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters