4x4 meet in jersey

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 16:55:12 EDT

I don't know either location. I'll leave it to you NJ boys to pick one.

I still would like to see us make a trip out of the Paragon Place. Maybe
next summer. Second weekend in July (think 7,8 & 9th) is Bloomsburg.
Biggest 4x4 show in the country. Maybe we can tack on a day or two around
that. The 2WD guys can also do Carlile that same weekend. I Think
Bloomsburg and Carlile are about an hour apart. We get together on Saturday
night for the Huge Cruise Night in Bloomsburg. I promise not to get a
disorderly conduct this time.

What about Bob? Leave the Ass-scraper parked somewhere, you ride with me. If
anyone walks up the that side of the truck and calls you Ingrid, just act
natural.

>Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 00:43:35 -0400
>From: "Peter L Anthony" <panthony@pcn.com>
>Subject: DML: 4x4 meet in jersey
>
>Ok,
> The attendee's are coming to a creeping halt.
>how about a vote?
> We can't get into paragon untill the earliest march 2000.
>Sooooooo,
> The choices are, Ringwood or Wharton. Unless anyone else has a better
>choice. Let's see who wants where. I'm sure the 2x4 guys will be able to
>ride along with us 4x's.
>First we'll get a place, then we'll set a date.
>OK?
>
>Peter L Anthony
>PCN Inc.
>Voice- (973)-290-5508
>Fax- (973)-490-3107
>E-mail- panthony@pcn.com

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM