RE: Catalytic Converters

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 21:32:03 EDT

Hmmmm....

So why do they use them only on the "Special Production" vehicles...and not
on a regular basis? One would think that if they (DC) want the highest HP
engines around, they'd use the parts designed just for that purpose. Then
again, engineers don't seem to think along the logical lines. ;)

Works for me either way. So what would the techs recommend? (Brand
Name/Part #)

- Bernd