Re: Catalytic Converters

From: Eric Kurtz (erickurtz@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 20:58:05 EDT

Bernd,
  I have no clue what GM or Ford uses. I work for DC at the Tech center
so DC exhaust guys are the ones I talked to. I work in the Jeep studio
and the only high flow exhaust system that we use is on the 5.9 limited
and thats not in production any more. As far as trucks go, R/T's have a
higher flowing cat, but I've been told again by exhaust techs that its
not considered a "highflow" cat.
Eric