Re: Stock Infinity speakers. Which in a 00 Dak CC. Which Model?

From: Mike Guzinski (Colorado_Kota@prodigy.net)
Date: Fri Oct 22 1999 - 00:23:32 EDT

The speakers are made specifically for DC to put in their vehicles, you
can't buy them at audio shops(nor would you want to). They are not "Top of
the line" $350 per pair speakers. I think the total output of the system
will be about 80W. I got the Infinity system in my 99 Dakota, for what you
pay, you could buy a good CD player and a decent pair of separates to get
you started.
Mike