Re: Re: the big slam

From: Terri Pryer (dzoo@arn.net)
Date: Fri Oct 22 1999 - 01:19:16 EDT

well since you asked I want you to take a look and tell me what you think.
I have already lowered the back 2 in and am going to go 1 in the front. I
will probably go with new springs to achieve that. Just gotta wait for some
money to magically appear in my wallet first. I will send you a pic or two
in the morning. Too dark now and gotta study for a poly sci test.
Later
Mark
91 cc 5spd 6er " The other premag"