Re: Taylor wires

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 22 1999 - 11:00:31 EDT

In a message dated 10/22/99 8:55:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
s.buccellato@larc.nasa.gov writes:

<< Does anyone know if Taylor (spiro-pro type) makes a custom set of wires for
 our trucks? If they do, can someone please give me the part number? Thanks
 SAL

Not sure about Taylor, but I stock Magnecor's wires for our trucks. V6
through 10.

The V8 pn is 85128, and these wires are fully tailored for your application,
no cutting or trimming required. My cost is $94.95 + $5 S&H, which is
probably the lowest price you'll find advertised.

ttyl
Patrick