Re: Taylor wires

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 22 1999 - 18:27:08 EDT

In a message dated 10/22/99 6:04:22 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
s.buccellato@larc.nasa.gov writes:

> Does anyone know if Taylor (spiro-pro type) makes a custom set of wires for
> our trucks? If they do, can someone please give me the part number? Thanks
> SAL

    Yes they do.. Summit has them and I have them on my truck, Love em..Very
well made and less cost then other brands. I don't remember the part number,
I called summit and they told me what I needed .Less than $50 and as good as
any...
            Ted O.