Exhaust installed

From: DEAN HYDE (rdhyde@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 22 1999 - 23:51:06 EDT

Well...more mods done today......ordered the Flowmaster Force II catback
system last month and it came Wed. Had the local Speedy install it this
afternoon...and it took them only 20 min to swap everything. The kit
came with the new series 50 muffler and really sounds awsome...just a
little cab rumble at low rpm's. The kit says its for the 98 V8's but
was exact for my 99 V6. sounds great....no real power diff to speak of
yet...haven't tried anything special. Also spent 30 min on the phone
with K&N and Mopar direct trying to figure out why the Gen II kit isn't
available for the 98 or 99 V6's. K&N says the one they have made
doesn't meet emissions standards yet but mopar told me the kit from the
97's would mount up anyways....anyone know why they would not just
continue the same model for the 98's or 99's? Anyways...just dropped in
the factory replacement K&N filter for the time being.

Take care

Dean
White 99 V6 Sport 4X4 CC