Cap/Rotor Update....

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 22 1999 - 23:48:17 EDT

Just to let everyone know, I replaced my Borg Warner BrassCap and Rotor
today. I left the stock cap and rotor on for 90,000 miles, and it was due for
a replacement. Well now at 111,600 miles I decide to put on a new Borg Warner
Brass cap and rotor, and it was really needed also. The tip of the rotor was
worn quite a bit and were kind of charred. The terminals on the inside of the
cap were worn down and looked like a firecracker went off at each terminal!!
Of course, now I am running a complete aftermarket ignition compared to the
90,000 miles the stock cap and rotor last for. So for those out there with
hi-po ignitions, check them caps/rotors!!! Easy and cheap replacement for $11.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6; MSD 6-Offroad Ignition, MSD 8.5MM Super Conductors, Accel
Super Coil, Champion Truck Plugs, Borg Warner Select Brass Cap/Rotor