Re: Re: Stock Infinity speakers. Which in a 00 Dak CC. WhichModel?

From: Terri Pryer (dzoo@arn.net)
Date: Sat Oct 23 1999 - 01:56:26 EDT

well right now I have a 12 in jbl. here soon I want to get a new head unit
since the buttons are sticking badly. and also it just freezes and keeps
playing the cd rendering the buttons totally useless. Why, I don't know.
might get a new sub at the same time. What are the absolute top of the line
in terms of being clean and thumping hard? just taking suggestions for now
as this is near the bottom of the priority list. sorry this is so long
Mark
91 cc 5spd 6er the other premag