Re: Re: Re: Stock Infinity speakers. Which in a 00 Dak CC. Which Model?

From: Jeremy Trudeau (jmtrudeau@home.com)
Date: Sat Oct 23 1999 - 00:04:05 EDT

I added a Rockford 10" punch along with a 100w Macintosh amp to the
infinity setup, and it sounds unbeliveable. My buddy spent $2500 on his
system in his S-10, and \I think that mine sounds way better. By putting
the sub in, I can direct the bass to the sub, freeing the main speakers
which allows me to crank them so loud, and clear to. If you have a club
cab, throw a 10" sub in pack(not a cheap one) and you'll be amazed at
what the infinity system can do. The only thing that I think it lacks is
accurate production of the accoustic guitar and the piano, but other
than that it sounds great.

JT

'98 club cab 5.2 K&N intake and K&N Exhaust (not available to public
yet) and a 3" lift with a set of 31*1050