my new trans

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Oct 23 1999 - 01:04:23 EDT

I picked up my truck this morning. The only description I can give is it's a
beast. with the 2400 stall converter and a VERY solid shift I felt I was
driving a different truck. It is a good combination, however we got rained
out at Atco this evening and I found that a posi and very firm shifts don't
mix with rain. That 1-2 shift can be hairy if you're not careful. I was
plagued with problems all night and was only able to run a 13.6 but other
than the nitrous problems the truck felt right again( can you tell I missed
my truck). the rain started before I was able to compare the JET II and the
hypertech so once again I have to put it off.
The 2400 stall looks like it will provide a good mix of streetability and
strip performance and I see how anything higher would be an annoyance on the
street.
Now to fix the leaky nitrous system and the pinched wire for the bottle
heater, It hasn't been my month at the track and I think I'm gonna put off
any more trips until next month before it gets real expensive
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1