Re: Re: air intke

From: Jason Yates (j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 23 1999 - 01:26:19 EDT

Hey check out my "po'boy" too; I've posted this before, but
thought I'd do it again for anyone new. Same concept as
below only I used two 45 degree bends instead of one--puts
it right up in that colder air (tore out that rubber panel
on the passenger side of the radiator). It's not as cool
looking as the Quick D, but it serves the same purpose.

j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com/poboysintake.jpg">http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/ATTACHMENTS/j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com/poboysintake.jpg
(be sure to get the whole thing)

Later,
JY