I have a pioneering idea (scary thought..)

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Oct 23 1999 - 02:35:54 EDT

With the permission of the Great DML God, Jon, I would like to put the
suggestion/idea of creating DML T-Shirts. For us to sport at Car Shows..get
togethers..and just general aimless wanderings :).

My idea entails such. On the front in the upper left portion of the chest
area put the circle DML Sticker that is basically signified as the DML Logo.
On the back a corny little phrase such as : "Pushing it til it hurts...." In
bold print then finer print "My Dak that is! - www.dakota-truck.net".
Getting my idea?

Well its a thought I know a local shop that if we get enough orders we can
probably get a real good deal..and if the initial order is enough, they have
done a dozen shirts for me in a turnaround of a weeks time and that was
because it was a holiday weekend :). I want feedback..and of course
permission for use of the logo, because I may need a scanned copy for the
shirt.

What color should they be (any color is possible)? Should they be
long-sleeved (and maybe have 'www.dakota-truck.net' down one sleeve and 'DML
Member' down the other) or short-sleeved? Any suggestions on the back catch
phrase..make it corny, but not too corny..something that people won't forget
easily? I want to keep the front insignia idea, but I am open to
suggestions.

Just wanting to do this as my contribution to the DML, since I can't offer
as much mechanical knowledge as say...Bernd ;)

Aaron Braun
ICQ = 6434279
E-Mail (if you wanna talk to me privately about it) = zanphier@bellsouth.net