Re: Re: RE: K&N 4 sale

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 23 1999 - 02:01:51 EDT

Hm. I have the K&N drop in.. The cone filters will run you about 35 bucks
at an aftermarket "rice" shop... basically, those shops that run around
with the stickers "twinpower, hyperspeed, etc.." you can run a quick D
intake system, OR. buy a 3" PVC pipe or something (about 4") and attach it
to where the old airbox outlet tube into the TB is then put the round K&N in
the stock box. That's a cheap way of doing it, but it works.
-Dester

PS. my intake tube (not for sale) is on bernd's homepage..

<< I would like to get the cone filter if its possible on the 3.9L, I may take
 you up on that offer Dester, let me finish getting some info on it first.

 Aaron Braun