Re: got kicked off (dester)

From: Bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sat Oct 23 1999 - 11:08:15 EDT

Dester223@aol.com wrote:

> Don't worry, it only took me 3 hours to do EACH side. it wasn't a shackle
> mount. it was a hanger!! how did you get your brake cables to not touch
> anything off the hanger??
> -Dester
>
> << Hey Dester,
> You should have drilled the rivit heads first. 1/4 bit first, then a 3/8
> about
> 5/8 deep.
> Oh well, you dam kids!
> Bob >>

Dester,
Western Chassis provided a new extended e brake cable bracket.
Bob

Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters
Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B TB, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850,
Infinity Kappa's, MTX 275x, MTX Thunderform and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995