RE: questions on roller rockers

From: John Mautz (jmautz@home.com)
Date: Sat Oct 23 1999 - 22:00:32 EDT

Crower has the kit you are looking for. They make Stainless Steal roller
rockers in either 1.6 or 1.7 ration and their "PK" kits are designed to run
over 5500 RPM. The kit includes the roller rockers, purshrods and rod guide
plates. I called Summit and they would have to order them and they wanted
around $570 for the kit. So, I would stick with the Crower site link which
I believe is $525 (1.6 and 1.7 kits are the same price).

This is the exact set I will be going with, when I get my heads done (may be
a while though).

John.