Cecil County Dragway meet

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Fri Apr 23 1999 - 22:10:32 EDT

O.K. everyone. Shane B. and I want to organize a meet at Cecil County
Dragway located in rising sun maryland on November 6th. That's 2 weeks
away.

I'd like to see some more folks come up and see some old faces (boog, mike
d. rich).

Give us some feedback, let us know if this works or not.

It should be just a test and tune race so you can run as much as you want,
and the weather should be good for some quick e.t's. This would also be a
good opportunity to take if you've never been drag racing before. This
would be a perfect opportunity to give it a shot. Or just come and hang
out.

LMK

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322
94 V-6 Dakota Sport
http://racetruck.tripod.com
http://racetruck.tripod.com/new/94dak.html

p.s. - somehow I'd like to get both of my trucks to this meet???