RE: Re: RE: Re: Pinging problem with NX Kit solved.

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Oct 24 1999 - 00:57:35 EDT

I put the NX Jet sizes through the old spreadsheet and found some patterns
which can help you with the jet sizes. It's nothing scientific, but when I
called up NX, the tech didn't deny the pattern.

The difference between the N20 and FUEL jets is a factor of 2 (odd numbers)
starting at 15 from the 50HP shot:

HP = N2O/Fuel (Difference)
50 = 35/20 (15)
75 = 41/24 (17)
100 = 52/33 (19)
125 = 57/36 (21)
150 = 62/38 (24) - This difference is why I think we're running too rich.

May help you with the jetting.

- Bernd