Re: RE: Re: Pinging problem with NX Kit solved.

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Oct 23 1999 - 23:21:52 EDT

I'm running very rich with the .38 jet as well, My A/F guage gets pinned in
the rich when I hit the switch. I was gonna upsize the N2O jet though:o)
DAK99RT went a little leaner and noticed a big gain as well. I was looking
to tinker last night but not only did one of my fittings spring a leak and
my bottle heater break but I got rained out too:o( (wasn't my night) Let me
know what you think of the MSD retard box as I'm looking to get rid of my
jacobs.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1