Re: Cecil County Dragway meet

From: FloordYa2@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 24 1999 - 22:11:31 EDT

   Alrighty then, let me see if I can get off that day and meet u guys there.
I am new to the list and a new dak owner and would be interested in seeing
what my baby can do. Do they have a stock class I don't want to embarrass my
self to much, but there is a gas station close by that sells racing fuel
(maybe a little help). Should I get some of this stuff & what kind (they have
about 4 or 5 kinds). Also what does it cost to race, do I need a helmet &
fire suit (not that I drive that bad ), what time does it start, and how do I
get there from 95 south (Baltimore )? I'd appreciate any helpful info. and
can't wait, YAHOO!!!!!!!

Ron's Y2K Dak
 00 CC SLT 4.7L
Auto,3.55's,