Re: RE:Re: I have a pioneering idea (scary thought..)

From: Kyper (kyper@roamer.net)
Date: Sun Oct 24 1999 - 22:20:15 EDT

Sounds like a great idea!

I like the idea of the pocket screen on the front and then something on the
back. Althought I'd rather have the shirt be white with black or some other
colored ink. Maybe even two colors.

I might even be able to help with the screening, I know a friend who might I
might be able to talk into doing them at cost since I'm owed a favor :)