Re: Mup Flaps

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 00:44:52 EDT

I do not like those mudflaps. I removed mine because it scratched thru to
the metal and has rusted.. after removing it, there are lines there.
ALSO... they are hard and i think my sister ram over a curb or something
with it because the rear driver side mud flap seems to have been scraped and
it pushed the frame up causing a dent, and... MORE rust!
-Dester

PS. if you want them, i'll send it to you for the cost of shipping!

<< I have the molded Mopar splash gaurds. They protect pretty good,and In my
 opinion they look great. They have a rams head on the bottom thats
paintable.
 Look at the Truck accesories ctalog from yur Dodge dealer to see what I'm
 talking about. --Hope this helps.