Re: Intense Air Upgrade Kit

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 07:55:19 EDT

At 10:11 PM 10/24/99 -0700, you wrote:
> <s n i p>
> We are coming out with the ported and polished heads pretty soon.

I'd like to have some information on these as soon as you have any. TIA.

>Does anyone have a quick answer for the reason for using colder spark plugs?

Dissipates heat faster from the plugs ... will likely foul more quickly
under normal street driving ... used if detonating ... used on the track.
<s n i p>

BTW, I have heard nothing but kudos about you and your products/service on
the Durango/DML lists.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 FR CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.
Racing weight: 4,350lb ET: 14.934 Trap speed: 90.78 mph