Performance Gain of DML T-Shirt?

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 08:32:14 EDT

I seen documented proof that the DML Sticker has increased the performance
of some member's Dakotas, What kind of gain can we expect from the T-Shirts?

Catch-Phrases
  Smoke em if you got em!
  Drive it like you stole it!
  My Dak can run over your honor student!
  If you can read this, I'm winning! (on back)

>Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 22:19:43 -0400
>From: "Aaron Braun" <zanphier@bellsouth.net>
>Subject: DML: DML T-Shirts
>
>Well the idea is ready to roll, just need to see the interest and the
>feedback. Once that is done, considered them ordered :)
>Need catch-phrases...and idea of what type shirt everyone would like
>
>Once all that is done, I will tell the final product and price.
>
>Aaron Braun

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM