ONE, For the Mean Green Machine!

From: Nate (schred1@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 10:34:20 EDT

Hey ya'll, I took delivery of my D2K, CC, 4.7L, 4X4,
SLT+, LSD, blah blah blah, last thursday! I Love this
Truck! WOOOO HOOOOOO!!! This thing SCREAMS and will
go absolutely ANYWHERE! Best of both worlds! (Yes I
took her four wheelin' with only 300 miles on her)

My dealer took a pic of me with the truck and they
said they we're gonna make a calander with it and give
it to me. I thought that was a nice touch!

I already had my first Chubby spank on Friday! I was
sittin' at this light next to a early 90's model
chubby. He kept lookin' at my truck (cuz she's so
sexy!) and I thought to myself "No Nate, no racing
yet!" We took off from the light and he SUCKERED ME!
Right after we started rollin' he popped it! I heard
his exhaust light up and said "screw it!" I floored
it in second (my hood was at his bed" by the time I
was in third I had a fender on him and I pulled away
from him like there was no tomarrow! I shut er down
and he blew by me then slowed down. I passed him a
mile or so later and he woudn't look over at me no
matter how hard I stared! Bastard tryed to sucker me
and LOST! HEHE. Guess I pissed him off! He probably
knew I was all stock since He saw nothin' but temp.
tags on the truck as I blew ahead of him!! THAT'S ONE
FOR THE GREEN ASS DAK! (I felt better later when I
read the owners manual and it said "occasional WOT
acceleration within' legal limits is healthy during
break-in.")

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I can't get enough of this truck! I LOVE IT!

NATE.

=====